JOB OPENING (COLLEGE INTERNSHIP)
Social Media Content Creation
Are you looking for an awesome college intern experience where you can build your portfolio with meaningful and productive work experience? We are looking for interns who are eager to learn, enthusiastic about social media, and can work collaboratively with others.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for creative, talented, and motivated individuals who are passionate about video, images, and social media engagement. The ideal candidate is highly creative with attention to detail, has strong video production and editing skills, and is a team member who can also work independently. If you are looking for a place where you can grow and take on new challenges, this is the place for you. Best of all you can work from anywhere.
College Internship Opportunity
- — Four Month Engagement (with opportunity to extend)
- — Flexible Hours and a Fair Wage
- — Training, Leadership, Networking, and a Great Working Environment
What you'll do
- — Produce eye-catching social media graphics for clients
- — Produce and edit video content for IG & TikTok
- — Create both internal and client facing branded assets
- — Participate in brainstorming sessions with other Creatives
- — Photo-editing
- — Love for all things Social
- — Video producing and editing skills
- — Knowledge of social media marketing
- — Current on all the latest Social Media trends
- — Ability to follow branding and strategic guidelines
- — Firsthand experience with video production
- — Engaging online presence
- — Make it fun
- — Strive for consumer value
- — Elevate teammates
- — Cultivate our community
- — Always level up
What you'll have
How to stand out among the rest
Provide your public social media handles and other online work that you are most proud of.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. REV365 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing jobs@Rev365.com.