REV365 / atLocal MarketingREV365 / atLocal Marketing is focused on providing local business owners quality marketing at a reasonable price, and we are looking for a highly organized, motivated professional to join our team.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have exceptional client relationship skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- - Excellent computer skills
- - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- - Proven ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- - If you have a degree, congratulations, it will be helpful, but it is not required. We appreciate passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
Type of Opportunity
- Full-Time Professional Opportunity
What you’ll do
- - Work with clients/consultants via email, software platforms, phone, and video calls.
- - Communicate client requirements to the team and monitor the progress of projects.
- - Provide exceptional client care.
- - Provide monthly client reports.
- - Ensure all client correspondences are handled in a timely manner.
- - Answer and route all support tickets
- - Address any client concerns.
- - Provide updates to the strategist
- - Create monthly schedules for each client.
- A day in the life of an account manager:
- Respond to emails and provide any necessary information to the strategist or other team members. Review all client projects (we use Trello) and ensure that everything is on track. Collaborate with the creative or web team on projects via Slack, Trello, or Google Meets. Work with the data team to create client reports. Answer support tickets and route them to the appropriate team. Schedule photoshoots and other client related activities. Attend a Google Meets for a team’s touch base or a client meeting.
What you'll have
- - Computer skills and willingness to learn new programs.
- - Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- - Enjoys working with clients
- - A pleasant personality
- - Excellent time management skills
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. REV365 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing jobs@Rev365.com.
Your next job opportunity starts today
SEND A MESSAGE